বৃহস্পতিবার, মে ১২, ২০১১

BD Student life Target

1 টি মন্তব্য:

  1. The student life is the best period to form a definite aim .I am student my main target I up Technology work and 1st level my work Bangladesh student because world are main power student power & your life. (Personal think). Like other I have an aim of my own. Any student are many target everybody want Doctor, Business, Engineer, Advocate, Advisement, actors, Director, etc. One person Doctor example that imagine your said dreaminess. You think my aim is to become a doctor and serve the poor villagers. Most of our villagers are poor. They are deprived of people medical treatment. So, I like to be a doctor to serve the suffering humanity. Moreover a doctor is respected everywhere. The service of doctor is a very important and honorable. Most of the people of our country are illiterate. They live in villages. Good doctors aren’t available in the villages. Some villages died untimely for want of good treatment. I always think of their distress. Next topic anyone Engineer, Advocate, Advisement, actors, Director, etc.
    Wait for next comment…………………………………………………..

    উত্তরমুছুন