মঙ্গলবার, মে ১০, ২০১১

Enjoy Bangladesh Student

১০টি মন্তব্য:

  1. Bangladesh enjoy is very interesting because here all element not get .So they enjoy suddenly stopped a tittles element that any country not episode. Some places complete enjoying but anybody no entry because this is very costly. Then complained of his student life. Village student life is very difficult here enjoy tell one topic that weary life.

    উত্তরমুছুন
  2. Because I have country very exciting day example victory day, Rainy day, the religious Eid festival, Durgapuja, & very enjoy between day our national day Independence. A student life is a visit to a place of history Interest. Detail Bangladesh student life enjoys given bellow. Bangladesh is land of many saints. Many a saint is enjoying eternal sleep here and their in Bangladesh. Their burial places are ones of historical interest with one of my uncles.
    Our college visited the Mazar of Pir Khan Jahan Ali and the shatgambuj Mosque in Bagerhat. Pir Khan Jahan Ali died on the 25th October, 1459 and was buried at Bagerhat. Since then it has been regarded as one of the famous historical places in Bangladesh. This tomb is visited by all classes of people form different parts of the country throughout the year.
    The Mazar stand on a raised ground. It is made of cut-out stones. It is said that Khan Jahan Ali brought these stones from Chittagogn by floating on water. On the tome there

    উত্তরমুছুন
  3. are inscription in Arabic. On the full moon night of the month of Charitra, a big fair is held beside the tomb. Fakirs and other Sufi-like people gather here and pass the whole night singing mystic songs.
    The runs a big lake-like tank in front of the tome. It is called so because it is near the Darga of Khan Jahan Ali. The tank never dries up and its water is sweet. It has several crocodiles in it. People believe that if they satisfy the hunger of the crocodiles with hens, cocks or goats, their desire and dreams would be fulfilled. If asked, the caretaker of the Mazar call out the crocodile shouting ‘Kalapar, Dhalapar, come!’ within a few minutes, they come up and swallow the offerings made by the visitors or devotees. After three hour long stay there, we left for Shatgambuj Mosque which is about two miles away from the Mazar.

    উত্তরমুছুন
  4. The Shatgambuj Masque is one of the best architectural beauties of the country. It is the largest brick built Mosque in the country. It was built in 1440. Its manes is misleading as the Mosque actually has seventy seven gambuj. The four gambuj at the four corners a little elevated than the rest. It stands on sixty massive pillars. It is one of the greatest tourists’ attractions of Bangladesh.
    Beside the Shatgambuj Mosque there rune another tank called ghora Dighi. It is so called because the site had been a race course before the tank was dug. There are also some crocodiles in it. Its water never dries up. After two hour long visit here we got back home.

    উত্তরমুছুন
  5. While visiting these two historical places in Bagerhat, I felt myself thrown back in to the day of Pir khan Jahan Ali. The past history came before my mind’s eye. I came to know about the pious intention of the people of that time.
    In order to acquire practical knowledge, visiting different places is more effective than reading books. As it was my first visit to a place of historical interest, I was delighted. The memory of this visit will remain ever fresh in my mind.

    উত্তরমুছুন
  6. While visiting these two historical places in Bagerhat, I felt myself thrown back in to the day of Pir khan Jahan Ali. The past history came before my mind’s eye. I came to know about the pious intention of the people of that time.
    In order to acquire practical knowledge, visiting different places is more effective than reading books. As it was my first visit to a place of historical interest, I was delighted. The memory of this visit will remain ever fresh in my mind.

    উত্তরমুছুন
  7. Everyone have a personal exciting day. So, I have a most exciting day experience life you can tall exciting day of student.
    In our day today life we come by a lot of events. We do not remember all of them. Some events are so significant that we can not but remember them. One such memorable event of my life is my first flight.

    উত্তরমুছুন
  8. I was preparing for the junior scholarship examination. My elder brother, who lives in Dhaka with his wife and children, told me that he would send me an air ticket from Jessore to Dhaka if I got the scholarship; I got a talent pool scholarship and brother kept his promise. It was the month of April. I went to the Biman office by rickshaw. A bus of Bangladesh Biman took us to airport. After cheek in I was given a boarding card with my seat Humber on it. I was waiting on the lounge with other passengers. Then there was an announcement for passenger to board plane.
    I was full excitement. I also felt nervous. Then I walked up the stairs with other passengers. An air hostess welcomed the passengers. Another man showed my seat. Luckily it and beside a window. In a short time the plan take off. I was scared at the deafening sound and the jerk. Gradually everything becomes right. The house below looked like toy house. We were given orange juice to drink. They also gave us chocolates, sand witch and cakes. After only 35 minutes the plane. Landed at Zia International Airport, Dhaka. Within 30 minutes I get out and fount my brother waiting for me

    উত্তরমুছুন
  9. My fight from Jessore to Dhaka was of a very short Duration. But it a lasting effect on me. It is really the most exciting experience in my life. So enjoy is a main part’s of a student life.

    উত্তরমুছুন